Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: esmorie miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 12/20/17 12:50 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Requesting guidance

Hello Everyone,
I came across the following individual and organisation and I wondered if you have heard of either: Daniel Ekarte (c. 1890-1964) and his work through the African Pentecostal Churches in Britain. Ekarte was a Black, Nigerian missionary whose philanthropic enterprise led him to work with mixed raced youth in the slums of Liverpool, especially during the 1930s. Where does one begin to look for such a historic figure? I am reaching out in hopes that you might have some more knowledge via the archival grapevine.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Esmorie Miller