Dear colleagues,
Submission of papers and posters for the 24th Annual Meeting of the EAA in Barcelona is open, and I would like to draw your attention to our session "Exploring the potential of palynology in archaeological contexts". The full abstract of the session is included in the attached pdf.
We invite papers and posters on the palynological analysis of on-site material - also non-pollen palynomorphs, combined pollen and macrofossil analyses, combined on-site and off-site studies as well as experimental and present day studies on pollen dispersal and deposition with reference to land use and other activities.
Please pass on this information to any of your colleagues who might be interested in participating, and do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!

Jutta Lechterbeck, Christin Jensen and Per Lagerås

Forsker/paleobotaniker
Arkeologisk museum, Universitetet i Stavanger
Tel.: 0047 51834077

www.arkeologiskmuseum.no<http://www.arkeologiskmuseum.no/>
[cid:image001.jpg@01D1A51A.16996760]

https://stavanger.academia.edu/JuttaLechterbeck