Dear Members

We have had a busy and successful year and much to look forward to as we celebrate our 25th birthday as an Association in the new year.

To you all a big thank you for helping to grow and sustain our community, to support the work we do and to put into practice the values we share.

Between now and 1 January ALT's staff team will be taking a well-deserved break and we hope that you, too, have a restful end of the year.

We'll be keeping an eye out for any urgent enquiries that arrive via email to [log in to unmask]

We're back from 2 January 2018.

Best
Maren

--
Dr Maren Deepwell
Chief Executive

Find out about CMALT
Association for Learning Technology (ALT)
Registered Charity Number 1160039

tel: +44 (0)1865 484 405
web: www.alt.ac.uk
twitter: @A_L_T / @marendeepwell
skype: maren.deepwell

-- An announcements list for members of the Association for Learning Technology (ALT). To switch ALT-ANNOUNCE to receive output from the list in digest form, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message set ALT-ANNOUNCE digest in the body of the email. To unsubscribe to ALT-ANNOUNCE, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message leave ALT-ANNOUNCE, in the body of the email. --