Greetings all, and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!!  Thanks too to the many who have helped me with various queries over the last year and beyond. Meanwhile, here is probably my final query for 2017:

Can anyone advise me please on how to contact Barry Hedges, or others who worked with him at SCPR c.1980?

Or can anyone help me please regarding some work I believe he was involved with?: it seems like a nice combination of Experimentation and Survey Design. I vaguely recall hearing about it via Roger Jowell many years ago. Randomly selected respondents were given bus vouchers, and they were interviewed pre- and post- about their bus use.

I'm interested in this in connection with a project which involves "Free Buses for All": we want to estimate what increase in bus use free bus travel is likely to lead to.

Thanks for any suggestions or comments.

Regards

JOHN BIBBY

SIGNOFF allstat