Just finished the Quantum Storytelling Conference that featured art groups and amazing storytelling.

david
[https://ci5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/MDKSBkQnFaKLigSnraSyl61yAlMaXNHezDU3KpsL75gt3AiOVnOLY2rX-8D1rWI72k11OIMvV4PGv9kGDMLOjkgvKMEeJhGh6htT9sQr7NcoKxodAVh8oGgz3TngJLkpSLbpgwhrU2ldf5PxQfj_GJSM=s0-d-e1-ft#http://davidboje.com/quantum/pdfs_quantum_2017/quantum_storytelling_conference_2017_logo.png]
7th Quantum Storytelling Conference self-organized into 4 Experimental 'QUANTUM STORYTELLING' Groups proposed by Professor Grace Ann Rosile

Because art objects are materially expressive, they are a kind of quantum storytelling. Here we have one of four experiments done at the Quantum Storytelling Conference. We make a Quantum Storytelling Argument. The proposition: art objects are materially expressive is asserted as premiss. Our proposition: they are a kind of quantum storytelling is asserted to be true. We did four experiments: collaborative painting, sequential painting, collage art, and wire sculpture.

  1.
[DAY ONE EXPERIMENT in Quantum Storytelling]1st video is Collaborative Painting Experiment<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2x13DUpTvo> facilitated by Pancho Saenz & Ginny Romerowith Asma, TK, & Charles Conatser
8:54<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2x13DUpTvo>
Collaborative Art Experiment Group of QUANTUM STORYTELLINGCONFERENCE 2017<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2x13DUpTvo>
This experiment combines oral, visual, and material storytelling-collaboration of one art canvas. See the other three experiments (sequential-painting, collage & wire art)
  2.
[Duncan and Claudine]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBORhDNFw3E>2nd video is Sequential Painting Experiment facilitated by Sabine Trafimow and Claudine Desrosiers<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBORhDNFw3E>
5:09<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBORhDNFw3E>
-with Joe Weisinger and Robert Duncan M. Pelly, This experiment combines silent telling using visual and material storytelling of one art canvas
  3.
[Collage art experiment]3rd video is Collage Art Experiment facilitated by Jo Conatser<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQwC9KHF3Ig> 3:35<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQwC9KHF3Ig> - with Henrietta Williams-Pichon, Michel Fortier, and Sharon Gloshay- combines oral telling with visual and material storytelling of one art board
  4.
[4th experiment is Wire Art Sculpting]4th Quantum Storytelling Conference experiment is Wire Art Sculpting<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyaWfhKOQhA> 9:45<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyaWfhKOQhA> - David Boje facilitator - with Jaimie Lakey, Debra Salsi, Jillian Saylors, Mary Beth Glass, Yue Cai-Hillon, Judy Weisinger, & Maya Weisinger - combines silent storytelling with material art of wire sculpturing individual pieces; Includes award of one of Boje's kinetic wire art sculptures to Professor Henri Savall to commemorate their 18 year collaboration in the SocioEconomic Approach to Management

DAY TWO Highlights: 7th Quantum Storytelling Conference

Day Two [David Boje with Amandine Savall Henri Savall] <https://youtu.be/unPZL1BquFM>  See YouTube <https://youtu.be/unPZL1BquFM> David Boje's presentation develops 2 kinds of MULTIPLICITY, see his YouTube of the presentation<https://youtu.be/unPZL1BquFM>: Numeric & qualitative and puts them in relation to SOCIOECONOMIC APPROACH TO MANAGEMENT (SEAM), & Trafimow's COPERNICAN REVOLUTION in statistics, and Sabine Trafimow's challenges to English translations of Heidegger reform -- more at the proceedings<https://www.youtube.com/redirect?redir_token=k26b2c5gCCXGjwp6a-sN1gJ1caZ8MTUxMzYwODM4MkAxNTEzNTIxOTgy&q=http%3A//davidboje.com/quantum&v=unPZL1BquFM&event=video_description> for study guides, slides, proceeding paper

David Boje, Ph.D.
http://davidboje.com/quantum
7th Annual QUANTUM STORYTELLING CONFERENCE, in Las Cruces ...<http://davidboje.com/quantum>
davidboje.com
Our intention is an annual conference of scholars, practitioners, consultants engaged in quantum storytelling. Quantum storytelling means that by our embodiment we ...