Hi zooarch colleagues,

I’m forwarding an email that might be of interest to some of you, from someone who I met several years ago while I was doing modern taphonomy fieldwork in Kenya. She said the teacher and students would very much welcome expert guidance from scientists.

Thanks!

Briana

Dr. Briana Pobiner

Research Scientist and Museum Educator

Human Origins Program, Department of Anthropology

w 202.633.1985  c 202.758.8608  [log in to unmask]

SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTION

NATIONAL MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY

Facebook  |   Twitter  |   [log in to unmask]" target="_blank">Website