From: Discussion of Welsh language technical terminology and vocabulary [mailto:WELSH-TERMAU-CYMRAEG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of anna gruffydd
Sent: 13 November 2017 13:43
To: [log in to unmask]AC.UK
Subject: Re: subject to

geiriad 15.1:-

15.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:

(a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;

(b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;

(c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or

(d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.

Ye who opt for cut'n'paste

Tread with care and not in haste!

Mae’n dibynnu beth yw ystyr ‘subject to’ yn yr union cyd-destun hwn.

You acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for the behaviour of our users, either on or off the website, and we cannot guarantee that any information provided by a user is true, accurate, complete, current and not misleading; and subject to Section 15.1 you will not hold us liable in respect of any loss or damage arising out of any user behaviour or user information

Os yw Adran 15.1 yn sôn am atebolrwydd am golled neu niwed, dwi’n meddwl bod ‘subject to’ yma yn golygu ‘yn unol â’r hyn sy’n cael ei ddweud yn Adran 15.1’.

O ran chwilfrydedd, beth yw geiriad Adran 15.1?

Claire