I'll have to check with my coworkers, but I think no one is entirely sure
when it stopped working properly, unfortunately--I get the impression WebPA
wasn't heavily used (if it was used at all) over the summer. I'll try
updating the building block and I'll let you know what happens.

--
Tom Salyers
VLE Developer

The University of Sheffield
Corporate Information & Computing Services (CiCS)
10-12 Brunswick Street
Sheffield, S10 2FN
Tel:  0114 222 1141