I do a lot of walking about on Shetland drawing but I don't have a specific
Blog about it. I do however have a Blog:
http://extremewavetheory.blogspot.com
And put posts up now and again.

​Best wishes
Janette​

Dr Janette Kerr Hon RSA  PPRWA  FRSA
Visiting Research Fellow, Fine Art, UWE Bristol​
https://janetteandjo.blogspot.co.uk/
http://extremewavetheory.blogspot.com
http://www.cadogancontemporary.com/artists/KERJ/
http://land2.leeds.ac.uk/people/kerr/