Congratulations Rowdy and EFTC for this amazing new digital touch pointJ

The website is very clean, fast navigation and easy content finding

Best

Rui

De: Therapeutic Communities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Em nome de Rowdy Yates
Enviada: 15 de novembro de 2017 10:38
Para: [log in to unmask]
Assunto: [EFTC] EFTC - New Website

Dear List Members

Please note that the European Federation of Therapeutic Communities now has a new website at:

https://eftc.ngo/

The old website is no longer in use.  We are currently migrating information from the old site to the new one so do let us know if you see any errors.  And please bear with us while we update the new site.

Rowdy Yates

President

European Federation of Therapeutic Communities

E: [log in to unmask]

T: +44 (0) 1764-683-385

M: +44 (0) 7734-255253
W: https://eftc.ngo
W: https://www.facebook.com/euroTCs

The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2016/17

The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.