There’s also the Simpsons episode when Homer goes to night class in order to complete necessary courses to graduate High School. After the teacher has explained about the class and how this is his first class for a while after time off because his wife died Homer puts his hand up and asks Is this in the test?
When he’s told its not the camera closes in on him crossing out Dead Wife on his note pad!

Sent from my iPhone