Dear SEDA members,
You or your colleagues may be interested in a vacancy we have at the University of Leicester for a professional development advisor working in our Institute, which is part of the Library Division. The role involves support for our postgraduate certificate in academic professional practice, and working with colleagues to evidence their claims for HEA Fellowship. We are strongly promoting staff/student partnership in our educational development work, and pressing forward with digital literacies, assessment as dialogue, and scholarship of teaching. If this sounds appealing, please do apply by the deadline of 20th November:  CSE02038 Professional Learning Advisor<https://ig5.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_UniversityOfLeicester01.asp?s=4A515F4E5A565B1A&jobid=101148,1457029874&key=128625486&c=25957154214847&pagestamp=sedyecoeffofjwbluq>

Best regards
Frances

Dr Frances Deepwell
Director

Leicester Learning Institute,
University of Leicester, 103-105 Princess Road East, Leicester, LE1 7LG, UK

t: +44 (0)116 252 5020
e:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
w: www.le.ac.uk/lli<http://www.le.ac.uk/lli>