Dear All,

We are seeking a new external examiner for our Postgraduate Certificate (HEA accredited against D1 and D2 of the UKPSF) and our MA Professional Practice in Higher Education at Bath Spa University (one external covering both, the majority of work is the PGCert with a small number of MA students). The PGCert is due for re-accreditation with the HEA early 2017. The appointee would have experience in delivery and/or leading of similar HEA accredited courses and preferably hold SFHEA or PFHEA.

The appointment is for a fixed term of four years from January 2017. We have three Examination Boards per year, typically October, February and June, with an annual report required.

Unfortunately, due to conflict of interest conditions, we cannot this time accept anyone from Cardiff Metropolitan University or the University of Roehampton.

For any enquires and questions, please do contact me. If interested, please send a short CV and cover email expression of interest (max 500 words) to [log in to unmask] by 23rd November 2017.

Many thanks in advance and best wishes,

Giles

Dr Giles Martin MSci MEd PhD SFHEA FSEDA

Programme Leader (Academic Professional Development)

Institute for Education

Bath Spa University

Newton Park, Main House 201

/ @gilesdrmartin