That should have read 2016 for the date of the Referendum! - Apologies

Kind regards

Elizabeth

Dr Elizabeth Lomas

Senior Lecturer in Information Governance

G30, Foster Court

Department of Information Studies

University College London

Gower Street

London WC1E 6BT
U.K.

Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 0794 6614882
Fax: 020 7383 0557 (non-UK: +44 20 7383 0557)