Sad indeed but what a legacy!!!

Best

Miranda

From: List for members of the Primate Society of Great Britain [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of SETCHELL, JO M.
Sent: 30 November 2017 16:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Colin Groves

Thank you Caroline for sharing this very sad news.

Colin was awarded the PSGB Osman Hill medal in January of this year. He recorded a lecture for our Winter meeting which you can watch here. We also have film of Simon Bearder’s introduction to the lecture, thanks to Sarah Elton, which we will share via the website.

Best wishes

Jo