Just one comment on one question.

The answer to quantum computing should be:

"A new way of reducing the size and _increasing_ the speed of classic computers, no longer based on the binary system."

Not:

"A new way of reducing the size and speed of classic computers, no longer based on the binary system."

(Why classic?)

You could add another option:

"A bandwagon destined to extract lots of money from gullible venture capitalists?"

But you could add that one to most promising new technologies.

Just noticed a few other things in there that really need sorting out:

"An areas of technology that combines mechanics and electronics used in robotics"

I leave it to others to spot the "oops" there.

I know, I know, I should get out more, but 40 years an editor does that for you.

MK