The Louisiana Universities Marine Consortium (LUMCON) is holding a science communication event called OCEANDOTCOMM at our facility in southern Louisiana this coming March (learn more at lumcon.edu/oceandotcomm). We are leveraging all our resources and assets to make the Louisiana coast available to any storyteller (regardless of employment, work title, marine expertise or not, etc.) who wants to come tell a great story using the platform/medium of their choice. We just ask that participants make any products from the event freely available to the public. The only cost is travel to New Orleans- we can take care of everything from there.

We encourage diverse storytellers from a broad range of backgrounds to apply, including those who use unexpected methods (like art or weaving) to tell a story.

Please let me know if you have any questions or want to talk more. Feel free to extend an invitation to anyone you know that might be interested.

Cheers!
Virginia
Science Media Officer, LUMCON

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212