Hi Suw
Good to see you too.
I was at the Equal Engineers careers fair on Saturday. Lots of companies but not many students.
Who have you got so far? I picked up some cards from Saturday so can forward to them. And can tweet if you have a tweet you want me to use?
Just at a conference so sorry for brief reply.
Best wishes
Dawn

Dawn Bonfield MBE CEng HonFIStructE FICE FIMMM FWES
Royal Academy of Engineering Visiting Professor of Inclusive Engineering, Aston University
Director, Towards Vision
Tel: 07881905520 | 01438 820850
www.dawnbonfield.com
www.towardsvision.org
Twitter: @dawnbonfield

Working towards a vision of diversity and inclusion in engineering.