From: Rosie Inman <[log in to unmask]>
To: Orly Siow <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 20 November 2017 at 16:01
Subject: Staff-Student Sexual Misconduct

Hi Orly and Jennifer!

Hope you’re both well. Not sure if this is something you’d be interested in, but thought I’d send it your way in case you are! The NUS Women’s Campaign is launching the first UK study into staff-student sexual misconduct in universities: https://www.nusconnect.org.uk/articles/help-us-address-staff-student-sexual-misconduct

They’re interested in hearing from both current and former students, so it might be something you could share with any relevant networks you can think of?

All the best,

Rosie

Rosie Inman

Development Officer

Political Studies Association

113a Jermyn Street, London, SW1Y 6HJ

www.psa.ac.uk | @PolStudiesAssoc

02073 212 545

 Dr Orly Siow

University College London | University of Bristol

W: orlysiow.com

T: @DrOrlySiow

*** Please note that my email address is now [log in to unmask] ***