From: "Poetryetc: poetry and poetics"
Sent:Wed, 15 Nov 2017 09:25:45 -0700
Subject:Re: Snap: Same Love Goes Harder

 Jill,

 The collage effects were interesting, and the embedded song, as well.
The
 cause per se is powerful. Some language obstacles for me, based upon
 unfamiliarity with the resonances of particular words, titles, etc.

 That said, I absorb the harmonic functioning of how your work can go.
You
 touch upon a single instant and much more follows in feeling and
 understanding.

 Always worth it for me, believe me!

 thanks, Sheila