Hi JosieĀ
Will call you by 4pm when I finish lectures.
Thanks

Ejaita

On Tue, 24 Oct 2017 at 21:51, jacqui livock <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I do and have a reciprocal agreement with another OH independent in case of such cases.
Jacqui

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, October 23, 2017, 8:25 am, Joseph Buggy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good morning all.

Query aimed especially at any independent OH practitioners (or anyone else who knows the answer!).

Recent discussion with colleagues writing policies .... do Independent practitioners have a complaints policy?
Willing to share or advise on this?
Interested to know the process of how a complaint would be conducted and by whom.

Thanks in advance.

Joseph

JPB Occupational Health
Telephone: 07941 668984