Ive received the query as below – any advice?
“I’m looking at average salaries for clinical OH Department Managers, public and private sectors. Do you know where this info may be obtained? What salary band in NHS (AFC)....I believe it may be 8C, can you verify please?”
Thanks

Nick Pahl | CEO
Society of Occupational Medicine | 20 Little Britain
| London | EC1A 7DH  | Tel: 0203 478 1047
Why not become a member?

·      Monthly e-bulletin, legal helpline, peer support & access to regional group meetings near you

·      Occupational Medicine Journal 9x a year

·      Indemnity insurance for occupational health nurses

·      Career support, with regular job adverts, webinars, CPD events & annual conference

·      Campaigning on occupational health & medicine

·      Money-saving discounts (40% off occupational health & wellbeing magazine)

·      We welcome all health professionals interested in occupational health & medicine

Join at www.som.org.uk<http://www.som.org.uk/> or e-mail [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
<image001.jpg><https://twitter.com/SOMNews>Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WhyOccupationalHealth/

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: