 I am posting this on behalf of my colleague.

Dear All,

My external advisor for the HDU CPD has unfortunately had to pull out at
short notice, so I now urgently need an Academic who would be willing to be
the external advisor and review the documentation, which can be done
electronically, so there would be no need to attend LJMU.   The approximate
fee for this is £300.

Ideally the person would currently be in a HEI/retired and have experience
or interest in HDU/Critical care, they must have a Masters Degree.

Could you please send expressions of interest to me as soon as possible,
including a CV,

Regards Jane

*[image: Liverpool John Moores University]* <http://www.ljmu.ac.uk/>

*Jane Rooney* M.A., B.Midwif (Hons), B.A. (Hons), P.G.Cert. HE (NMC), FHEA,
RM

* Programme Leader/Senior Lecturer/PhD Student School of Nursing and Allied
Health*Tithebarn Building, 79 Tithebarn Street, Liverpool, L2 2ER
t: 01512314312 e: [log in to unmask]