Wouldn’t it be possible to have an online video about the event, whether real-time or delayed?
Judit Bayer, PhD.

Associate professor
Budapest Business School
Department for Media and Social Communication

Budapest, 1165, Diósy Lajos street 22-24.
+36-30-510-5221

Recent publications:

Bayer, J: Media Pluralism in ird-Wave democracies. e Potential of european Legislation to improve Media Freedom and Pluralism. In: Media in Third-Wave democracies. Southern and central/eastern europe in a comparative Perspective, edited by Péter Bajomi-Lázár. L'Harmattan, Budapest, 2017. 19-44.

Bárd, P. -Bayer, J: A comparative analysis of media freedom and pluralism in the EU Member States (with Petra Bárd), research paper for the Policy Department C: Citizens' Rights And Constitutional Affairs. http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/STUD/2016/571376/IPOL_STU(2016)571376_EN.pdf