Hi Kevin

Briefly - Yes this is along the right lines but it is really important that members of MCG realise that GDPR is not anything new.

You will currently be subject to the Data Protection Act 1998 which already requires rigorous practices in terms of understanding what is personal data (I.e data from living identifiable individuals), the grounds for legally processing such data, and ensuring that such data is not shared and kept safely.

As the Information Commissioner has said - it's an evolution and not a revolution

I hope that this helps

My best

Naomi

Naomi Korn

Managing Director

Naomi Korn Copyright Consultancy Ltd -  Private Limited Company: 7804095

Trustee: CILIP (Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals)

Mobile: 079 57761032

Skype: naomi.korn

Twitter: @nkorn

www.naomikorn.com