I am also coming to the stage of teaching this so would be very interested in any resources that people might have.

Many thanks in advance!

From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Helen Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 4:23:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Pre U History syllabus materials, 1949 - 1956

Dear Tony,

PROC, 1949.

Helen

From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tony Beckingsale
Sent: 22 November 2017 15:57
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Helen

Do you mean the Peoples Republic or the foundation of the first Republic of China in Febuary 1912 after the 1911 Revolution?

Tony

On 22 November 2017 at 15:44, Helen Lewis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

Does anyone have any good ppts/ideas on how to teach first few years of the Peoples Republic and/or the Korean War.  Looking back at what I did last year, I’m not too impressed…

Helen Lewis

************Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer *************************** This message, together with any attachments, is for the confidential and exclusive use of the intended addresses(s). If you receive it in error, please delete the message and its attachments from your system immediately and notify us by return e-mail. Do not disclose, copy, circulate or use any information contained in this e-mail without the express permission of the sender. (1) E-mail may be intercepted or affected by viruses and we accept no responsibility for any interception or liability for any form of viruses introduced with this e-mail. (2) The sender shall remain solely accountable for any statements, representations or opinions that are clearly his or her own and not made in the course of employment and do not necessarily represent the views of the school. (3) For risk, protection and security purposes, we may monitor e-mails and take appropriate action. *********************************************************************