UCL are looking for a Media Applications Team Leader and a Media Applications Analyst Developer to work within the Information Services Division.

Media Apps Team Leader - Managing a team of 2, plus a wider virtual service team. Acting as the ‘Service Operations Manager’ for our Echo360 ALP, Medial and Wowza services.

Reference: 1695254

Closing Date: Thurs 30 Nov 2017

Interviews: Thurs 14 Dec 2017

Specific key requirements we will be shortlisting against: https://filesv7.wcn.co.uk/admin/fairs/apptrack/download.cgi?SID=b3duZXI9NTA0MTE3OCZvd25lcnR5cGU9ZmFpciZkb2NfdHlwZT12YWMmZG9jX2lkPTUwODUxOSZ2ZXJpZnk9ZjY0YzE0NzE3ZDBkOWI2OTI4ZjQ4MTI2OTFkNzRiNGYmcmVxc2lnPTE1MTE3Nzc1MjctMjgyYjg2MTFjYzI1N2Q1ZWM4MzU1YTU4NWY5NjBiYjVjNmVhM2RiMQ==

Media Apps Analyst Developer - reporting to the Media Apps Team Leader, supporting our Echo360 ALP, Medial and Wowza services.

Reference: 1695167

Closing Date: Mon 11 Dec 2017

Interviews: Mon 18 Dec 2017

Specific key requirements we will be shortlisting against: https://filesv7.wcn.co.uk/admin/fairs/apptrack/download.cgi?SID=b3duZXI9NTA0MTE3OCZvd25lcnR5cGU9ZmFpciZkb2NfdHlwZT12YWMmZG9jX2lkPTUwOTUyOSZ2ZXJpZnk9ZTkzOWNjMjI2OGM2ZDU2ZjI0NjdhZTI4YmQ2M2YyZTQmcmVxc2lnPTE1MTE3Nzc1OTMtNGU3Yjg1NDhhYzVlY2ViNDIzNmE4OTQ3M2NlMDYyYWFiYmU3YzY3NA==

If you are interested in finding out more about these vacancies please go to http://www.ucl.ac.uk/hr/jobs/ click on ‘Current employment opportunities at UCL’ and search on the reference numbers above.

Feel free to contact me for more info/background.

Thanks,
Rachel.

======
Rachel Cooper
Head of Research & Digital Education Applications
Business Services, IT Service Delivery
Information Services Division, UCL
1 St. Martin’s Le Grand, London, EC1A 4NP
Telephone: 020 3108 9796 (internal: 59796)
Email: [log in to unmask]