Hi Kevin,

Thank you for raising this.

Talis are already aware of the change in regulations and the implications for the data that we currently store. We have already started the work to become General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant and will be in full compliance by the due date. As with all changes and improvements made in Talis Aspire we will communicate out changes to the software or data via our usual Product Update channels.

If anyone has any specific concerns we ask this is raised as a support case.

Kind regards