FOR ALL INTERLENDING STAFF, A REMINDER OF THE VALUE OF JOINING THE FORUM FOR INTERLENDING AND INFORMATION DELIVERY. JOIN NOW!
FIL Membership Benefits
FIL (the Forum for Interlending and Information Delivery) is the organisation for the interlending community run by the interlending community. FIL aims to provide a forum for all topics relating to interlending and document supply, including the exchange of best and emerging practice, training and development opportunities.

Annual membership is just £75 (institutional), £50 (personal) or £30 (retired/unwaged) per year, which opens the door to a host of excellent member benefits including:

• Exceptional value for money and discounted attendance at our many events
• Multiple annual events, including practical workshops and British Library days
• Access to the only UK annual conference (Interlend) dedicated to interlending and document supply
• Newsletter
• Web updates giving news and developments
• Sponsored places at interlending events
• Facilitated access to interlending colleagues from across the UK
• Social networking, including Facebook and Twitter

In addition as an organisation FIL:

• Provides the pre-eminent UK source of guidance, opinion and reference for interlending and document delivery
• Hosts a dedicated and regularly updated website
• Maintains close links with the British Library and other key organisations such as CONARLS and IFLA
• Encourages the sharing of best practice, inviting domain experts to speak on our events programme and submit to our newsletter
• Raises the profile and advocates the importance of interlending staff and service nationally and internationally

For more information on how to join FIL please contact our Membership Secretary

or complete the online form