Hi Genny

I have tried a Pubmed search (less effective but an alternative). Their search system is working but obviously can use limits etc.

Regards

Sarah

PLEASE NOTE THAT MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS IS: [log in to unmask]

Sarah Rudd

Clinical/e-Learning Librarian

My working hours are 10am-4.30pm Mon-Fri.

Stenhouse Library Owl logo small

Tel. 020 8934 3502

Fax. 020 8974 5763

Twitter: @Stenhouse_lib