Hello everyone

I have been handed a MEDLINE Ovid search and I need to translate into either MEDLINE EBSCOhost or MEDLINE Proquest (since I don't have access to MEDLINE OVID). The Ovid search strategy makes use the .mp field code (which I think equates roughly to "any field" in HDAS) which does not appear to be available in EBSCOhost or Proquest so I was wondering if anybody on here knew of a solution?

Many thanks

Mathew Stone
Clinical Effectiveness Librarian
Health Library / Bedside Clinical Guidelines Partnership
Clinical Education Centre,
Royal Stoke University Hospital
University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
Newcastle Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 6QG
Tel: 01782 679590

Need help finding the latest evidence to support your practice, research or CPD?  Why not let us do the work for you?  Free to all local NHS and Keele University staff.
SUBMIT A LITERATURE SEARCH REQUEST<http://www.keele.ac.uk/healthlibrary/formsa-z/literaturesearchrequest/clinicalliteraturesearch/>

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient please do not use or publish its contents. Please contact the sender immediately and then delete the email. The unauthorised use, disclosure, transmission, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by the UHNM unless such information is transmitted in the normal course of its business.