Hello,

We have been taking part in this scheme for the last couple of years. We have had some good responses and the learners seem to enjoy it (especially getting a chocolate for each book they complete, a subway voucher for book 3 and a cinema voucher and certificate on completing the challenge)

We have found the scheme works best when the teachers are involved as they bring the learners to the Library as a group. Our cohorts are mainly the Support Learning students and our ESOL students.

Kind regards

Keely Flather

Senior Learning Technologies and Library Services Coordinator,

Learning Technologies and Library Services, Directorate for Quality, Curriculum & Learners

Come and visit the new Library @ North Devon Campus (A45)

Petroc

North Devon Campus

Old Sticklepath Hill,

Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 2BQ

T+44 (0)1271 338170

Follow us on Twitter

TechthisoutPetroc Wordpress Blog

www.petroc.ac.uk

THINK! - Do you really need to print this

email? Save Paper - Save Money -