Dear all,

At the moment we print the majority  of our borrowers’ article requests for them to collect from the library. In the past we’ve not had a huge issue with them being left uncollected , however, this trend seems to be changing. As we don’t charge for interlibrary loans we can’t impose additional fines so end up sending email reminders or just posting the requests on.

I was just wondering if anyone else has come across this issue and what you do, especially with the resulting articles that simply aren’t going to be collected?

Any hints or tips much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Carol

Carol James

Information Assistant, Document Delivery

Technical Services Unit

Cardiff Metropolitan University

(: 029 2020 5791
8: Cardiff Metropolitan University

Cardiff Metropolitan University - Queens Anniversary Prizes 2015