Dear Lizzie,

On behalf of the Snowball Project, please let me know how the Snowball team could contribute and help with this initiative.  In the meantime, the Snowball Metrics recipe book may be a good resource to review and can be found at https://www.snowballmetrics.com/wp-content/uploads/snowball-recipe-book_HR.pdf.  Please note the 3rd edition is currently in preparation which will include a number of new recipes/updates and will be available for free download at the Snowball Metrics website in the near future.

Best wishes

Peter

_____________________________________

Dr Peter Darroch

Senior Product Manager, Research Metrics
ELSEVIER | Research Products

Radarweg 29

1043 NX Amsterdam

The Netherlands