Dear Colleagues,

Business Information Review, published by Sage, is keen to publish the best
student research emerging from Library and Information Schools. We have a
good record of such research, and will shortly be launching an early career
prize for the best paper written by a recent graduate or recently chartered
professional published by the journal in the previous year. The journal
publishes papers relating to all aspects of information and knowledge
management in the commercial sector.

If you do have outstanding students who would be interested in contributing
to the journal, do feel free to contact me directly, or encourage your
students or ex-students to do so. We are particularly interested in papers
emerging from postgraduate dissertation research.

You can find out more about our journal on our blog:
http://www.businessinformationreview.org.uk/

The BIR blog also has an overview of our publishing guidelines:
http://www.businessinformationreview.org.uk/writing-for-the-journal/

Or you can visit the BIR journal site: http://journals.sagepub.com/home/bir

Best,

Luke

*Dr Luke Tredinnick **| Senior Lecturer in Media & Communications* *|* *Course
Leader: BSc Media & Communications; BA Media, Communications and
Journalism; BA Media and Marketing; Media and Public Relations; BA Media
with Languages* *| ** Co-Editor: Business Information Review  **| **London
Metropolitan University | School of Computing and Digital Media* *| **166-220
Holloway Road, London N7 8DB* *| T*: + 44(0) 20 7133 5035 * | E*:
[log in to unmask]* | Blog:  *businessinformationreview.org.uk
<http://www.businessinformationreview.org.uk>/ * | **Tw: *@medialondonmet
<https://twitter.com/medialondonmet> *| **Tw: *@BIRJournal
<https://twitter.com/birjournal>* | **LinkedIn*:
uk.linkedin.com/in/luketredinnick* | W**: *
scholar.google.com/citations?user=JoRG0SEAAAAJ&hl=en *| **W: *goo.gl/hlCWCM *|
W:  **bir.sagepub.com <http://bir.sagepub.com>*/

--
London Metropolitan University is a limited company registered in England
and Wales with registered number 974438 and VAT registered number GB 447