Good Afternoon Fellow LD-ers!

Here at Northampton I am working with our Academic Librarian’s to simplify our approach to Harvard referencing and I need to pick your lovely brains…..

I have a question for you:

“Do you officially endorse or recommend (as an institution) referencing software such as RefWorks, Mendeley or the like? If so, which one?”

Thanks so much,

Kate

Kathryn Coulson

BSocSc (Hons) MSc PGCTHE MCLIP SFHEA

Head of Learning Development

Library and Learning Services

DDI +44 (0)1604 893167

M +44 (0)7557 338319

https://static.hobsons.co.uk/northampton/usermedia/Staff%20News/2017/New%20logo%20announcement/UoNlogo.jpg

northampton.ac.uk

University of Northampton Park Campus, Boughton Green Road, NN2 7AL, United Kingdom

Follow the story on social media

http://www.northampton.ac.uk/social-media-hub/

University of Northampton: Transforming Lives and Inspiring Change www.northampton.ac.uk This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it. We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.