Dear Colleagues,

I am in urgent need of your help in finding a suitable Italian B2-C1 Italian textbook as I need to order it now for 2018 (our academic year starts in February). The main criteria are:

1. numerous units/topics (it has to be used on a rotation basis over 2 years)
2. recent (for me, I do not wish to go through the lesson planning process too soon) and engaging content AND exercises for my students
3. if it also addresses English speakers all the better.

I would be particularly interested to know your feedback on:

- Capire l'Italia e l'italiano (Hodgart)
- Nuovo Magari (De Giuli, Guastalla, Taddeo)
- Nuovo qui Italia piu' (Mazzetti, Manili, Bagianti)
- Sequenze: Italian through contemporary film (Dupont)

If you are uncomfortable sharing opinions here please write to me privately at [log in to unmask]

Grazie,

Luciana d'Arcangeli