fyi

Glynis Murphy

From: Eleanor Howat <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 13 November 2017 19:43
Subject: NICE guideline on Rehabilitation in people with severe and enduring mental illness - committee recruitment

Dear Colleague,

I am writing to invite you and your network of contacts to consider applying for the role of Chair or Topic Advisor for the NICE guideline committee on Rehabilitation in people with severe and enduring mental illness.  The deadline for sending an application is 10am Friday 24 November 2017.

Committee roles

At this stage we are looking for a Chair and Topic Advisor and the details can be found on the NICE website using the links below:

  1. Committee Chair

https://www.nice.org.uk/get-involved/join-a-committee/chair-rehabilitation-in-people-with-severe-and-enduring-mental-illness-guideline-committee

  1. Committee Topic Advisor

https://www.nice.org.uk/get-involved/join-a-committee/topic-expert-rehabilitation-in-people-with-severe-and-enduring-mental-illness-guideline-committee

How to apply for professional roles

Please send a short CV and cover letter before the deadline of 10am on Friday 24 November 2017  to [log in to unmask] for my attention.  The following documents should be included:

  1. A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post
  2. A short CV
  3. Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees
  4. Declaration of interests form
  5. Equality monitoring form

Guideline update

More details on this guideline can be found here: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/indevelopment/gid-ng10092

Interviews

Interviews will be held in person at the RCOG in London on 18 or 19 January 2018.

Spread the word

Please encourage your network of contacts to apply to be part of this committee.

Thank you for your help in finding committee members for this NICE guideline.

Kind regards

Eleanor

Eleanor Howat

Project Manager

National Guideline Alliance (NGA)

Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists

T: +020 7772 6452

E: [log in to unmask]

W: www.rcog.org.uk

cid:image001.png@01D3255F.5830CB70

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Unless otherwise stated, any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG).

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

The RCOG may monitor, analyse and archive email traffic, data and the content of email for the purposes of security, legal compliance and staff training.

RCOG is a registered charity in England & Wales (No. 213280)

Web: www.rcog.org.uk