From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cat Lodge
Sent: 10 November 2017 09:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Pre-application advice / monitoring charges

Hi all

I'm wondering if anyone would be happy to share whether or not they charge for pre-application advice for archaeology/historic environment and any other additional charges through the planning process such as monitoring visits/approval of reports and WSIs? Also how much you charge would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Cat

Cat Lodge
Archaeologist
Development & Environment
North Somerset Council
E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> / [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Post:    Post Point 15, Town Hall, Walliscote Grove Road, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1UJ
Web:      www.n-somerset.gov.uk<http://www.n-somerset.gov.uk>
Please note that from 1st April 2017, all HER Search Requests should be made via the online form: Heritage Help<http://www.n-somerset.gov.uk/my-services/planning-building-control/planning/planning-advice/heritage/heritage-further-reading/> - 'Ask for information from the HER'

Other services available online
Planning advice<http://www.n-somerset.gov.uk/my-services/planning-building-control/planning/planning-advice> (pre-application, discharge conditions, research etc)
Look at applications<http://www.n-somerset.gov.uk/my-services/planning-building-control/planning/commenting-on-applications/lookatplanningapplications/> (view and submit comments about planning applications)

Building Regulations
For independent oversight of the key stages of construction use North Somerset Building Control<http://sites.n-somerset.gov.uk/sites/bc/Pages/default.aspx>, a local service backed by national expertise.

  ________________________________
Keeping in touch

Visit www.n-somerset.gov.uk<http://www.n-somerset.gov.uk/> for information about our services

Council Connect: for all streets, open spaces and environmental protection enquiries visit www.n-somerset.gov.uk/connect<http://www.n-somerset.gov.uk/connect>
Care Connect: for all adult social services enquiries visit www.n-somerset.gov.uk/careconnect<http://www.n-somerset.gov.uk/careconnect>
Out of hours emergencies: 01934 622 669

Privacy and confidentiality notice:

The information contained in this email transmission is intended by North Somerset Council for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. If you have received this email transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email. Any views expressed within this message or any other associated files are the views and expressions of the individual and not North Somerset Council.  North Somerset Council takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are transmitted with any electronic communications sent, however the council can accept no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email or any contents or attachments.
[Survey]<https://www.research.net/r/BudgetConsultationSurvey2018-19>
Buckinghamshire's Budget Consultation 2018/19
We want to hear your voice on the services you value most in Buckinghamshire.
If you are 16 or over, please complete the survey<https://www.research.net/r/BudgetConsultationSurvey2018-19> by 19th Nov and let us know your priorities.

Buckinghamshire County Council

Visit our Web Site : http://www.buckscc.gov.uk<http://www.buckscc.gov.uk/>

Buckinghamshire County Council Email Disclaimer

This Email, and any attachments, may contain Protected or Restricted information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain sensitive or protectively marked material and should be handled accordingly. If this Email has been misdirected, please notify the author or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on any of the information contained in it or attached, and all copies must be deleted immediately. Whilst we take reasonable steps to try to identify any software viruses, any attachments to this Email may nevertheless contain viruses which our anti-virus software has failed to identify. You should therefore carry out your own anti-virus checks before opening any documents.

Buckinghamshire County Council will not accept any liability for damage caused by computer viruses emanating from any attachment or other document supplied with this email.

All GCSx traffic may be subject to recording and / or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of Buckinghamshire County Council unless explicitly stated.

This footnote also confirms that this email has been swept for content and for the presence of computer viruses.