Thank you for letting me know John

Kind regards

Sam

From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Salvatore, John
Sent: 08 November 2017 11:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: HBSMR User group meeting - apologies to those for whom this is not relevant

Hi Sam,

I will not be able to attend.

It is possible, following her return from maternity leave in April 2018, that my colleague Alex Pickstone may be interested in attending future meetings.

Best wishes
John

Dr. John P. Salvatore BA. FSA. MCIfA.
Historic Environment Officer (Tuesday and Wednesdays only)
Strategic Planning & Infrastructure
Plymouth City Council
Ballard House, West Hoe Road
Plymouth
PL1 3BJ
T +441752305911
E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.plymouth.gov.uk<http://www.plymouth.gov.uk/>