Dear colleague,

The journal /Land/(ISSN 2073-445X) is currently running a Special Issue entitled "Citizen Science and Crowdsourcing for Land Use, Land Cover and Change Detection".

As guest editors of this issue, we think that you could make an excellent contribution based on your expertise.

More information about this special issue (such as the general aim and possible topics) can be found here: http://www.mdpi.com/journal/land/special_issues/LandSense

The deadline for submission is 30 April 2018.

You may send your manuscript now or up until the deadline. Submitted papers should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.

If you are interested in our special issue, please feel free to contact us, the editorial board at [log in to unmask] (or [log in to unmask]), or submit your manuscripts directly at http://susy.mdpi.com/user/manuscripts/upload?journal=land. We will be more than happy to offer our assistance and we are looking forward to receiving your contribution for this event.

Please distribute this information to all potential authors and apologies for cross-posting.

Best wishes,

Dr. Linda See

Ecosystems Services and Management Program

International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA)

Schlossplatz 1

A-2361 Laxenburg

Email: [log in to unmask]

Prof. Cidália Costa Fonte