Dear colleagues,

We invite you to consider submitting an abstract to the following co-organised session at EGU 2018:

Rock physics and geomechanical characterisation of rocks from the micro to macroscale:

Fabric, fractures and fluids

Please follow this link to find the session on the EGU program: http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2018/session/26474

The deadline for abstract submission is 10 Jan 2018, 13:00 CET.

We look forward to receiving your abstract and seeing you in Vienna.

The Convenors: Sophie Harland, Federico Agliardi, John Browning, Dave Healy, Christian Zangerl, Tom Mitchell

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.