Dear colleagues,

We invite you to consider submitting an abstract to the following co-organised session at EGU 2018:
Rock physics and geomechanical characterisation of rocks from the micro to macroscale:
Fabric, fractures and fluids
Please follow this link to find the session on the EGU program: http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2018/session/26474
The deadline for abstract submission is 10 Jan 2018, 13:00 CET.
We look forward to receiving your abstract and seeing you in Vienna.

The Convenors: Sophie Harland, Federico Agliardi, John Browning, Dave Healy, Christian Zangerl, Tom Mitchell

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas cl?raichte ann an Alba, ?ir. SC013683.