Hi,

It's a long time ago now, but Hampton Court Palace once worked with the poet Malika Booker. They gave her room to walk round the gardens, interview staff, join tours etc. She then had time to create a body of work in response and then she led walking tours for people where she performed her poetry in relevant spaces. It was really beautiful.

Monika.

--
Monika Neall
Impact Consultant