Hi Claire,

I’ve attended some digital training and I’d suggest you opt for courses that are very practical. The conferences I’ve attended have been interesting, but nothing has beaten spending 3 hours playing with the technology.

I wrote a blog about the last training I attended, which was delivered by Paul Clifford, who was fantastic (happy to pass on his email if it’s helpful). https://essexmdo.com/2017/10/30/making-things-doing-things/

Kind Regards,

Eleanor

Eleanor Root

Museum Development Officer

Cultural Development

Essex County Council

Telephone: 03330 132468  Mobile: 07730 616649

Email: [log in to unmask] | Twitter: @EssexMDO | Web: https://essexmdo.com/