**JOB OPPORTUNITY AT GEM!**

GEM Business Training Consultant
Fee of £12,000, consultancy (January to March 2018), working from home or own office

We are looking for a creative and experienced business training consultant or consultancy team to review how GEM’s training offer sits within the wider landscape of CPD provision in the museums and heritage sector and make recommendations about the future of these services. The purpose of the review is to inform and strengthen the development of GEM’s business model and fundraising activity.

This is a great opportunity to play a crucial role in bringing GEM into its next stage. We have expanded our training offer and laid the ground for becoming the central base for museum learning professional development. We are now looking to secure more long-term growth and resilience to deliver more high-quality training, networking and advocacy.

GEM is currently working to broaden its audience and encourage more overall awareness of and engagement with museum learning and GEM itself. We will increase our advocacy of museum learning both within and outside of the sector, and continue to set and support professional standards in the field.

This work is part of GEM’s Learning and Sharing Centre (LSC) project funded by Arts Council England. Running until March 2018, the LSC will deliver new courses, online resources, sharing events, a digital signpost to training opportunities, a redevelopment of the GEM website, and a review of GEM’s business model to improve GEM’s sustainability.

For more information and how to apply, please download the full brief from the GEM website.

Closing date: Sunday 31 December 2017

Follow @GEM_jobs on Twitter.

GEM, 54 Balmoral Road, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 4PG, UK

Tel/Fax:  +44 (0) 1634 853424

Email: [log in to unmask]

www.gem.org.uk

GEM is a registered charity number 1090995 and a company limited by guarantee registered in England number 149246

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not represent those of GEM. Should you communicate with anyone at GEM by e-mail, you consent to us monitoring and reading any such correspondence.