Hi Tom,
this is strange. You can try to use the MRI Convert software, it is free and easy to work with.
Cheers!

Dear FSL experts,

I need to analyze some DTI images with FSL.
I got stuck at the first step, when I convert the dicom files into nifti, using the dcm2nii tool.

Using this tool I got the nifti file, which looks fine, but I don't get the bvals or bvecs files.
I never had this problem before with dcm2nii. Do you know of any other way or software I can use to extract bvecs and bvals?

Thank you so much!