Dear FSL experts,

Sorry for asking such a naive question but I am having troubles when trying to upload a compressed file in FreeSurfer.

I followed the instrucctions found in: https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FtpFileExchange

and all works till the last moment when I can not upload anything...I am missing something, but I do not know what. Here is what I have done:

rosalia@rosalia-Lenovo-Y520-15IKBN:~$ ftp surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Connected to surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu.
220-This is the Martinos Center Anonymous FTP service. Use of this site
220-shows implicit consent to our Acceptable Use Policy outlined at
220-http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/martinos/userInfo/computer/nmr-aup.php
220-
220-OPERATIONAL NOTE:  If, when doing a GET or PUT, you encounter either
220-
220-229 Entering Extended Passive Mode
220-
220-                   and nothing happens OR
220-
220-229 Entering Extended Passive Mode
220-500 Bad EPRT protocol.
220-
220-                  try issuing the EPSV command prior to GET or PUT.
220-
220
Name (surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu:rosalia): anonymous
331 Please specify the password.
Password:
230 Login successful.
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.
ftp> cd transfer/incoming
250 Directory successfully changed.
ftp>  put filename.txt

From this point I have no idea how to include my compressed file S_001.zip. On the other hand, they ask me to rar and compress the file...I am sorry but I am stuck here and I have no idea how to fix this. Any help would be much appreciate.

I have proved with Krusader and with FileZilla and it does not work either...

Thank you for your time,
Kind regards,
Rosalia