Hi Anderson,

Many thanks for this detailed answer, it helps !

I would have another question yet. I have to deal with non regular missing
timepoints as in the example below:

*(subj1, visit1)*
*(subj1, visit3)*
*(subj2, visit2)*
*(subj2, visit3)*
*(subj3, visit1)*
*(subj3, visit2)*
*(subj3, visit4)*
*(subj4, visit2)*
*(subj4, visit3)*
*(subj4, visit4)*

Subjects 1 and 2 have two visits each, but subject 1 at 1st and 3rd visits
whereas subject 2 at 2nd and 3rd visits. In the same manner, subjects 3 and
4 have three visits each but with different numerous of visit.

In this case, could I as you explained allow exchangeability between
subject 1 and 2, and between subject 3 and 4 even if numerous of the visits
don't correspond ?

Best regards,
Matthieu