Sorry, I had a typo there, you need to specify the version the same way
that it's listed in the archive link.

So it would be something like:

install_version("kernlab", version = "0.9-24", repos = "
http://cran.us.r-project.org")

which will result in it pulling the following:

http://cran.us.r-project.org/src/contrib/Archive/kernlab/kernlab_0.9-24.tar.gz

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 4:03 PM, Marta Moreno <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Thanks.
>
> I have installed dev_tools, and then type what was suggested for specific
version but I am getting the following error

http://cran.us.r-project.org") :
>   version '0.9.24' is invalid for package ‘kernlab’
>

> On Nov 7, 2017, at 8:02 AM, Niels Bergsland <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> You can't install specific versions that way. You can either install the
package dev_tools so that you can do something like:

https://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Archive/kernlab/kernlab_0.9-24.tar.gz
"
> install.packages(packageurl, repos=NULL, type="source")
>

> On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 1:46 PM, Marta Moreno <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> > Thanks.
> >
> > I am using R version 3.3.2 now but still I am getting same message of
package not available, see below:
> > "install.packages("kernlab0.9.24", dependencies=TRUE)
> > package ‘kernlab_0.9.24’ is not available (for R version 3.3.2)"
> >
> > On Nov 7, 2017, at 7:37 AM, Niels Bergsland <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> > The list of packages is correct but it doesn't specify a specific
version(s) of R itself to be used. Might be helpful for others to add when
you get a chance.

> > On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 1:28 PM, Stephen Smith <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> >> hi - AFAIK the list at
> >> https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FIX/UserGuide
> >> is up to date - but it's really hard to keep the R versions/package
version numbering up to date because the R community keeps breaking
compatibility with different versions......!

> >> Cheers.
> >>

> >> On 7 Nov 2017, at 12:20, Marta Moreno <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Thanks.
> >> What is the R version required to have these packageVersions
installed? I am downgrading R and still package ‘kernlab_0.9.24’ is not
available for the R version.

> >> On Nov 7, 2017, at 12:32 AM, Niels Bergsland <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> >> Hi,
> >> If you install these specific versions, it should work as expected:

> >> [1] ‘0.9.24’
> >> [1] ‘1.0.7’
> >> [1] ‘7.3.14’
> >> [1] ‘1.0.25’
> >> [1] ‘1.6.7’
> >> [1] ‘4.6.12’

RS_fMRI_2_hp2000.ica using training file:
/usr/local/fix1.065/training_files/HCP_hp2000.RData and threshold 10

version is 1.065. Please advice.